Anime/Manga ~ Jinsei no imi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Manga ~ Jinsei no imi

This is a Forum for all Anime/Manga Freaks.!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  YouTube  DeviantArt  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We need more active members. Please make advertisement or invite friends. We are happy about every new member. ;D

Detective Conan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrincessofDarkness
Admin
PrincessofDarkness

Detective Conan Empty
PostSubject: Detective Conan   Detective Conan EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:58 am

I love this anime (but also the manga) for a long time already.... x33

so here´s a sum by me:

it´s about the sherlock holmes freak ( xD) and famous detective Shinichi Kudo, who was knocked out by a man in black(named Gin) one day while he was observing another man in black(named Wodka) by a criminal deal with another man. Gin gave him a poison that should kill him but Shinichi was just shriveld.....he got to his friend Ran Mori (the girl he loves..... x33...he was with her on this day..) and her Dad Kogoro Mori (he´s a detective)...he said that his name is Conan Edogawa (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle -> understood?? xD)...and so he is living the life of a little boy and he is lifting many criminal cases ( it looks like Kogoro is doing it.....although he´s not clever or something...without Conan he would not lift any criminal case xD)...and he´s always searching for the organization of the men in black.....

btw:
-just a few people know about his true identity ( Heiji Hattori, another famous detective; Ai Haibara, she was once part of the organization but now she´s also shriveled; Prof Agasa, he makes gages for Conan......)
-Kogoro is an idiot who everyone makes fun about xDD
-the other children Ayumi, Genta and Mitsuhiko are annoying...the most time...
-for girls: Shinichi, Heiji and the master thief Kaito Kid are really sexy xDD
-for boys: Vermouth (part of the organization) is really cool and..i don´t know.....do boys think she´s sexy? xDDD
-I´ve seen 14 movies yet I think the 15. is released in japan.....the movies are not really important to go on with the story but they are really cool (my fav. : 14, 12, 7,10,11,13......xDD)

so that´s it Smile
Back to top Go down
GoldenEmotions

GoldenEmotions

Detective Conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detective Conan   Detective Conan EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:31 am

ohhh I watched that when I was younger! Very Happy I watched it everyday xD
now.... well, I don't like it that much anymore, but still I think it was worth watching it. it may be better for younger people to watch :3
Back to top Go down

Detective Conan
Page 1 of 1