Anime/Manga ~ Jinsei no imi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Manga ~ Jinsei no imi

This is a Forum for all Anime/Manga Freaks.!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  YouTube  DeviantArt  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We need more active members. Please make advertisement or invite friends. We are happy about every new member. ;D

Wolfs Rain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenEmotions

GoldenEmotions

Wolfs Rain Empty
PostSubject: Wolfs Rain   Wolfs Rain EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Soon in the beginning Kiba learns it is better to walk around in their 'human forms', because all the humans are scared of wolves, even if they think all of them all killed already. A legend says that when the wolves show up searching for paradise the planet will die.

The Story takes place in a post-apocaliptyc time when the life we know is impossible. (for example, no seasons exist.)

Other important characters are:
Cher Degre: She is a scientist and fascinated by Cheza, the flower maiden.
Hubb Lebowski: A policeman which is Cher' ex-husband. He has an allergy against fur.
Quent Yaiden: A former sheriff, which dedicates his life to his desire of revange to the wolves.
Blue: Blue is Quent's dog. She is able to find Wolves, even if they are in their human forms.
Darcia: He is an aristrocratic, who wants to find Paradise for saving is wife Harmona.

Dacia is having a Wolves eye because he is a wolf too. He is the most evil in the show and is the main enemy of Kiba and the others.

You can watch the anime in many different languages like english, japanese, german (...)
It has 26 episodes, each 25 minutes long.

If you havent watch it yet, and want to do that, don't go on reading if you don't ant to know about the end.

In the beginning Darcia kidnapps Cheza. Kiba and Hige see met him then, because Kiba has a special relationship to cheza even when they don't know eachother. Soon all the 4 wolves get hunted by the people in this town because they think they are criminals who stole food and weapons. That's when they start their journay together. On that journay they have to face different dangers, like hunger, an old machine trying to kill them, a pak of other wolves, dealy (and meat eating) insects, Darcia trying to get Cheza back after he lost her while he was attacked, Juagara's army, which also want to find paradise and a giant walrus. In the end hen they finally got cheza back, they reach the place where paradise shall open.
But Darcia is already waiting for them. The final battle begins, and Darcia kills all of the wolves, excepted Kiba, easily because he is much bigger and stronger.
In the last episode Kiba and Darcia are fighting in a kind of underground. When Darcia, who got completely mad, is following chezas bloodtrail and makes a step on some water he starts to gloom red-orange and white, before he dissapears into light and is dead. only he evil wolves eye is left.
When it seems like kiba has won, cheza starts to turn into seeds, and Kiba is left all alone.
He realised that all his friends are dead, and when he lays down on the ice, it begins to rain. The ice benath him starts to melt, and Kiba is drowning in the lake, to tired to try to live.
That's when all the flowers start to grow, and soon the world seem to be saved. Everything is green, flowers everywhere, a brigt blue sky... and still something evil is left: Darcia's Eye. So the evil is spread again, and life goes on with GOOD & EVIL.

In the last clips of the anime are Tsume, Hige and Toboe shown again, living like humans in our times.
And in the very end Kiba is shown again, starting to run again, maybe searching for the pardise once more.
I really love the anime and the characters in it. It shows that our world can't exist without good or evil. Both will always be needed, and will always be here. In my opinion too many people forgot that wwe need some kind of balance in life to be happy. And I also like the end of the anime, that the good ones, trying to save the others, don't judt die. They got an other chance in an other life.

okay, I don't think there is much more to say! ^^ just write what you think about it, i'd really like to know ;D

~Goldy~
Back to top Go down
xXFaithlessWolfXx
Admin
xXFaithlessWolfXx

Wolfs Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfs Rain   Wolfs Rain EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 am

I'll Watch it! I Love Wolves <33
Back to top Go down
https://jinseinoimi.forumieren.com
GoldenEmotions

GoldenEmotions

Wolfs Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfs Rain   Wolfs Rain EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:33 am

xXFaithlessWolfXx wrote:
I'll Watch it! I Love Wolves <33
If you love wolves I am sure you will like that anime! ♥
yay for wolf-lovers ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolfs Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfs Rain   Wolfs Rain Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfs Rain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga ~ Jinsei no imi :: Talk about Animes :: All {about} Animes :: Animes T-Z-
Jump to: