Anime/Manga ~ Jinsei no imi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Manga ~ Jinsei no imi

This is a Forum for all Anime/Manga Freaks.!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  YouTube  DeviantArt  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We need more active members. Please make advertisement or invite friends. We are happy about every new member. ;D

TheRealDeal911's Profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRealDeal911

TheRealDeal911

TheRealDeal911's Profile Empty
PostSubject: TheRealDeal911's Profile   TheRealDeal911's Profile EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:50 am

Ok im not sure if i did this right but whatever its a meet'n'greet heh heh.
My online name here is TheRealDeal911 as it is On My DeviantArt ----> http://therealdeal911.deviantart.com/
But friends call me Hamish Very Happy.

I Started out my journey of anime in the form of watching Naruto on tv about 4 years ago, and lots of other animes. Then i discovered Elfen Lied. This led me to start to read Manga ( By the way Elfen Lied is a fantastic and beutiful story ^^ )

Favourite Anime/Mangas are... Bleach, Naruto, Elfen Lied, Tenjho Tenge, Chobits, HOTD, and i cant think of anymore heh heh. Well i joined this forum for a reason and thats to talk about.... well youre on this forum so you get it right xD.

Well gotta go. Hopefully talk to some of you later afro

Back to top Go down
xXFaithlessWolfXx
Admin
xXFaithlessWolfXx

PostSubject: Re: TheRealDeal911's Profile   TheRealDeal911's Profile EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:06 am

Hamish *hug*
Welcome ;D
Back to top Go down
https://jinseinoimi.forumieren.com
TheRealDeal911

TheRealDeal911

PostSubject: Re: TheRealDeal911's Profile   TheRealDeal911's Profile EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:14 am

Hey Faith ( I know you dont like Your real one ^^' <----- I believe thats a sweat drop face lol if not then its a fail. xD )

Thanks for the welcome I love you afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheRealDeal911's Profile   TheRealDeal911's Profile Empty

Back to top Go down

TheRealDeal911's Profile
Page 1 of 1