Anime/Manga ~ Jinsei no imi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Manga ~ Jinsei no imi

This is a Forum for all Anime/Manga Freaks.!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  YouTube  DeviantArt  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We need more active members. Please make advertisement or invite friends. We are happy about every new member. ;D

Code:Breaker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrincessofDarkness
Admin
PrincessofDarkness

Code:Breaker Empty
PostSubject: Code:Breaker   Code:Breaker EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:51 pm

omq I love this manga *3* it´s sooo cool Very Happy

so here are the facts:

-author: Akimine Kamijyo
-year of release: 2008
-chapters (internet): 136
-genre: shounen, action

content:
one day a girl (sakura sakurakoji) saw a boy in a park who burned down people with a blue flame....but nobody except her has seen a thing...into the bargain this boy is a new student at her school!....and by and by she understands what she has seen...Rei Ogami (the boy) is a code:breaker a non-existant (one of six) who kill the criminal who cannont be judged by the law....

yeah I hope I described the content well...xD

result:
the drawings are not the most beautiful ones in the world but it´s not a pain to look at them xDDD and the story is full of mystery, action and funny moments.....especially when all the code:breakers are together xD

so I say: this manga is worthwile to read :DD

(sorry for my bad english.....*blush*....)
Back to top Go down
xXFaithlessWolfXx
Admin
xXFaithlessWolfXx

Code:Breaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code:Breaker   Code:Breaker EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:08 am

I love Code Breaker ;D My favorite Charater is Heike and Toki xDD I don´t know why ... x)
Back to top Go down
https://jinseinoimi.forumieren.com

Code:Breaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga ~ Jinsei no imi :: Talk about Manga :: All {about} Mangas :: Mangas A-G-
Jump to: