Anime/Manga ~ Jinsei no imi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Manga ~ Jinsei no imi

This is a Forum for all Anime/Manga Freaks.!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  YouTube  DeviantArt  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We need more active members. Please make advertisement or invite friends. We are happy about every new member. ;D

Kara no Kyoukai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrincessofDarkness
Admin
PrincessofDarkness

Kara no Kyoukai Empty
PostSubject: Kara no Kyoukai   Kara no Kyoukai EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 am

so here´s something about the anime Kary no Kyoukai (the Garden of sinners)

(I have it from wikipedia because I´m lazy :p)

Mikiya Kokutō becomes intrigued by the mysterious series of violent deaths occurring in his town and Shiki Ryōgi, a beautiful but unsociable girl. As he tries to become closer to Shiki, he realizes that Shiki is connected to the mysterious deaths and that the supernatural forces involved with both could kill him. It is revealed that in Shiki's family, certain members of her family possess two distinct personalities, both aware and conscious of one another, but possessing different qualities. The dual consciousness, and Shiki's upbringing as a demon hunter, has caused to reject other human beings.
However, upon meeting Mikiya, she gradually finds happiness through their relationship and a schism develops between her two personalities. As a result, she winds up in a traffic accident and is left in a coma for two years. When she awakens, she finds herself unable to connect her past memories to her current identity. Reunited with Mikiya, now employed as an investigator for Tōko Aozaki, Shiki assists Tōko's detective agency, Garan no Dou, whenever combat is required, while struggling to come to terms with her identity.

so here it is what I want to say about this:

-as I know there are 7 movies at the moment
-they are not chronological (for example: 1st movie : 1998, 2nd movie: 1995...)
(but please watch in the right order !)
-they are quite brutal.....so if you don´t like twisted extremities....don´t watch!
-at first you´ll not understand much but go on witch watching it´s really cool...

to be honest I have only seen the movies 1-4.......because the others are much longer than these 4...and I have just to little time...TAT..)
Back to top Go down
GoldenEmotions

GoldenEmotions

Kara no Kyoukai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara no Kyoukai   Kara no Kyoukai EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:32 am

It sounds cool, I may watch it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Kara no Kyoukai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime/Manga ~ Jinsei no imi :: Talk about Animes :: All {about} Animes :: Animes H-M-
Jump to: